Friday, September 14, 2018

Suit Up

I'm back to work full time next week.  I've been back part time for about six weeks, and, truth be told, it's lovely.  I wish everyone had the means to work 20 or 25 hours a week- it's the sweet spot in which I feel most like a human being.  But few people are able to afford that kind of schedule. And, alas, I'm not one of them, at least not long-term.

 So Hi Ho, Hi Ho, etc.  I remember how strapped for time I felt in the spring (and, to be honest, for at least half a decade prior), and anticipate how strapped I'll feel soon. Being short on time makes me jealous of it, and exceptionally angry at people and tasks who take up mine.  That's not the happiest place to live, though it is (I speak from experience) better than having nothing to do.

Back on the horse.

No comments: