Friday, April 1, 2011

Optimism We Haz U

  • Get up on the right side of bed.
  • Marvel at my acute sensitivity to the difference between right and left.
  • Our educational system is working!
  • Shower.
  • Running water is great!  And so are vocal cords.  I love you, arytenoid cartilages!  I love you, Chaka Khan!
  • Pop-tarts: An unequivocal sign that humanity is on the right track.
  • Coffee is for pessimists!
  • Who's the fairest of them all?  
  • Who likes rhetorical questions?
  • I'm not working; I'm pursuing my passion!  
  • My passion moves with the speed of a decrepit box turtle! 
  • I catch it every time!
  • Coffee is for pessimists!  
  • Look behind you!
  • Sometimes I hold coffee cups to make the rest of you feel better, but I am naturally so perky that caffeine is redundant.
  • What slurping noise?
  • That's the sound of me sucking in happiness from air currents.
  • No, I've already explained that coffee is for pessimists.
  • Did somebody wake up on the left side of the bed?
  • How about you go enjoy yourself and I will clean the coffee machine because I am filled with generosity, love, and light?
  • I think you meant to say "effulgent."
  • No.  
  • I mean, yes.  
  • No means yes!
  • NO. 
  • Now you're just fulfilling less than 100% of your potential.
  • Judgment is not judgmental when it comes from a place of love.
  • Give me back the coffee DAMN IT.
  • By DAMN IT, I mean "fluffy bunnies."
  • Fluffy bunnies.
  • Fluffy bunnies.
  • Fluffy bunnies.

No comments: