How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1) You are dark and handsome.
2) You are tall, dark, and handsome if we adopt the measurement system of the ant.
3) You smell like Hallelujah.
4) You know just what to get a girl for Valentine's Day. Specifically, caffeine.
5) While I am waiting for you to reveal, in the fullness of time, your truest shape, I sight, out the window, that old black cat. It has gotten into the funeral home's parking lot again and is rolling around there, heedless of the mounded snow. It wriggles its haunches. It injests, then disgorges, its own tail. It eyes its shadow and leaps.