1. What's your name?
Anne with an e. WITH AN E, DAMN IT!
2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
3. Last thing you ate?
Chocolate. Off of my fuzzy slippers.
4. One place you will NEVER eat?
Chuck E Cheese. There's not much more terrifying.
5. I say 'shotgun,' you say:
Cars are evil rattletraps.
6. Last person you hugged?
7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
Um. Do I know any polygamists? Hi polygamists!
8. Would you date anyone you met online?
Alex Ross. Hi Alex Ross!
9. Name something you like about your physical self:
My hands are pretty.
10. The last place you went out to dinner?
The Runcible Spoon. Mmmm. I had a black russian: pumpernickel w. roasted veggies, cheese, and special sauce, plus garlic mashed potatoes.
11. Who is your best friend?
Superlatives box you in.
12. What time of the day is it?
13. Who/What made you angry today?
Turn-signal abstainers. The turn signal is a beautiful thing.
14. Baseball or football?
Boring and boringer.
15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
Yes. And again.
16. Favorite type of food?
Cheese. Is this a rhetorical question?
17. Favorite holiday:
Thanksgiving. On the minus side: enforced gratitude. On the plus side: food.
18. Do you download music?
How do you work this computer thingy?
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
Pain is bad.
21. Would you date the person who posted this?
Would I date John Green? Um. Well, he is pretty nerdy. Also married. Also kinda cute. I'm going to stop answering the question now.
22. Has anyone ever sung or played for you personally?
Yes. This is an unavoidable hazard of music school.
23. Do you love anyone?
Yes. Multiple folks.
24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Hell no, we won't go.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
What is this, purgatory?
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Yes. But not with very much conviction.
28. How many pets do you have?
The cuddliest pet of all: my imagination! (Oh God I need a kitten.)
29. Have you met a real redneck?
I live among them.
30. How is the weather right now?
31. What are you listening to right now?
That zzzzhhhh the heater makes.
32. What is your current favorite song?
Eh? Song? Is that like a sonata?
33. What was the last movie you watched?
The Sex and the City Movie, in an attempt to cure pre-birthday depression. The movie sucked. I still felt old. Those girls do nothing but buy shoes.
34. Do you wear contacts?
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
36. What are you afraid of?
Heights. Airplanes. Worms. Vampires. Storms. Disease. Love. Scorpions. Elevators. Other people. Famine. The future. Safaris. What am I not afraid of?
37. How many piercings have you had?
38. What further piercings do you want?
None. Ignorance was bliss.
39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
Chocolate and bacon, combined, launch a no-holds-barred assault on sublimity.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
41. What Magazines are you reading?
The Atlantic. The New Yorker. Newsweek. Indianapolis Monthly. O: The Oprah Magazine. How is it that I manage to be both lowbrow AND snobby?
42. Have you ever fired a gun:
Do Nerf guns count?
43. Are you missing someone?
44. Favorite TV show?
Freaks and Geeks!
45. Do you have an obsession with WoW?
What the heck is WoW? Wooing Ocelot Widows? Wonderful Orange Windows? Help me out here, folks.
46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
No. Though an ex-boyfriend once told me I looked like the pre-pubescent girl peeking out of the woods in Braveheart right after her family gets slaughtered. I probably should have taken this as a sign.
47. Which celeb do you look like?
48. Who would you like to see right now?
See, like visuals only? See like talk? Too much wiggle room here. Also that should be "whom." Probably more indicative of my personality than my answers is the extent to which I've gone around tweaking the grammar of the questions.
49. Favorite movie of all time?
I'm not really a movie person. Possibly, despite all my pretensions to intellect, my favorite movie is "Elf."
50. Do you find yourself loved?
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
52. Favorite smell?
53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
No. Popcorn is freakish. I might lick the salt off, though.
54. What's something that really bugs you?
People who don't recycle. People who drive SUVs. People who lie to scientists for cash. I have a whole list. Wait, where are you going?
55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I have a third-grader named Michael Jackson whom I see. He is a very nice young man.
56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Enough with the Sophie's choices!
57. What's your favorite perfume?
Anything that smells of vanilla. Or roses. Because I am lame and conventional. Also I always feel as if I am being emotionally manipulated when I smell perfume, and that makes me cranky.
58. Favorite baseball team?
So you take the boring little white ball and you stick it up your boring...
59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
60. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
Possibly 20 hours? Sleep is a mistress with whom you don't trifle.
61. Last time you went bowling?
A year ago. I miss bowling.
62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
On the floor behind a small pipe organ.
63. Who was your last phone call.
Miyo. Hi Miyo! You don't read this blog, but hi anyway!
64. Last time you were at work?
65. What's the closest orange object to you?
The "Publish Post" button on my blog. Uh-oh.